Friday 8 October 2010

Accidentally on purpose? (part 2)

I've just been trying to control my marks with my print making skills, here's some of my creations so far;



This print shows the textures I have used. The relief from the leaves and bark has left quite an impression, some of the bark has stuck itself to the print. Also, some of the dye from the green leaf (bottom left) has come out too.


With this print I was trying to print the tred onto paper with the leaves in the way of some of the lino creating a  silhouette underneath. However, the print didn't turn out too great (to be honest) but the marks left on the lino was very intriguing (I also printed this too, but it wasn't as interesting).

During my lunch break I decided to go on a hunt for natural objects, such as;
    • leaves
    • twigs
    • bark
Then when I returned I decided to work the textures into my print making ideas (as above). When I noticed this piece of bark I thought instead of printing on leaves as I did earlier, what if I was to print directly onto the bark too, and here's the result ... I also threw a leaf on there too, just to see what it would look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment