Monday 28 February 2011

2nd perspex idea ...

On my return to my studio space on Thursday 24th February ’11, I did a quick repair job on my large circular broken brick concentric circle Perspex piece. In the meantime I had come up with a few more Perspex ideas but on a smaller scale. I went to the DIY shop on Thursday morning (before going to my studio) to buy 12 pieces of Perspex all 3inches x 3inches & 4mm deep. When in my studio I got my mastic gun and began sticking bits of broken bricks to my small pieces of Perspex to create my new ideas.






These pieces are experiments with geometrical shapes on a smaller scale than before; I’m just experimenting with possible two-dimension ideas at the moment. My second version of the small Perspex pieces was to create a tower / stack for the viewer to view at many different angles. They are currently not attached, but they will be once the glue is dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment