Tuesday 5 April 2011

Reflection about balloon launches

Since the 'Curiosity' balloon launches I have been reflecting about where the balloons could potentially end up.  

At the 1st balloon launch, The Dream, St Helens the balloon was heading South / South East when it was released, it could end up France / Italy way.

At the 2nd balloon launch, Zion Arts Centre, Manchester the balloon was heading North / North East when it was released, it could end up Norway / Sweden way.  

At the 3rd balloon launch, Pex Hill, Cronton the balloon was heading North East when it was released, it could end up Sweden way.

At the 4th balloon launch, Keswick, Cumbria the balloon was heading North / North East when it was released, it could end up Norway / Sweden way.

I think there is a good chance that the 1st balloon launch is the only one which could end up going South. Although I am hoping that the winds would have changed, and I never know what could happen. I havn't had any replies yet, but my fingers are still crossed!!

Here are the weights from the balloons, these, the videos & photographs are the only evidence I now have of the launches.

No comments:

Post a Comment