Tuesday 29 March 2011

Balloon Experiments - The Plan

Between Thursday 31st March 2011 - Sunday 3rd April 2011, I will be doing an experiment a day as part of my 'Curiosity' themed work. Each day I will release a different coloured balloon at a different location with a response tag attached to each one (as seen below), to see how far they will go. I am hoping that I will receive a response from whoever finds my balloons. Should the balloon be found, I am hoping the finder will e-mail me back with a response as to where it landed.








I will video each launch (with a little bit of help of course!) aswell as taking some photographs of the events. This documentation could be all that I will ever own from these experiments if I don't get any responses.
The locations & colours are as follows;

Green Balloon
Thursday 31st March 2011; 
I will be releasing the green balloon on Thursday afternoon before I leave for an evening celebration in Liverpool. 
The Dream, St. Helens













 

Blue Balloon
Friday 1st April 2011;
I will be releasing the blue balloon about 4.30pm, before my meeting at the Zion Young Centre, Manchester. 
Zion Arts Centre, Manchester















Yellow Balloon
Saturday 2nd April 2011;
I will be releasing the yellow balloon on Saturday afternoon after I've finished work.
Pex Hill, Cronton













 



Red Balloon
Sunday 3rd April 2011;

I will be releasing the red balloon in Keswick, Cumbria as I'm taking a day trip there.
Keswick, Cumbria














Tonight I will be going to my sister's to pick up the tripod for the video camera & to get some fishing wire to attach the tags to each balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment